- This prop is not innate. It must be "discovered" while engaging in non-building activities or added using the Lumen Station.
- Though some props are not innate and can be discovered as "recipes," props are not a crafted item.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab while in Build Mode.
|?||Verify resource and change info here, remove this note when corrected.|
All vaults (of any type) are connected, serving a similar function to a bank in other games.
- If you see a vault anywhere else, you will be able to click it and access your personal inventory.
- It will hold any extra items or gear you have as well as any gathered materials.
- Anyone can place and use a Rustic Stone Vault on the build site.
When you dissemble any the materials used to place it will be returned to you. Right click on a prop and choose Disassemble to return materials to your inventory.
The void vault is soulbound, therefor it:
- can not be traded with other players or characters.
- can not be placed on any claim that your character does not own.
- Should you loose or destroy your void vault, you can visit any Spire and click on a blue and yellow chest during closed beta to replace it.