- See also: Biomes for an overview of what a biome is in Landmark.
What is the Purpose of a Biome?Edit
Biomes not only give players a variety of natural terrains in which they can build their build sites, but also exist to give us queues about where we need to go to get certain material to craft items and build on our claims.
- Many of the trees and plants can be gathered and used for crafting and building, but many of the same trees and plants can also be used as props on build sites.
Tundra Biome is comprised of snow and ice, with patches of deep green grasses. The landscape has large white boulders. Thought it is icy, many berry bushes and flowers dot the landscape.
Materials for Building and CraftingEdit
- The Tundra Biome is the source of the tree resources Tree Fiber and Tree Sap.
- Though it all players have unlimited access to build with some textures of ice and snow, some textures require you to gather more. The tundra biome is the only place to do this.
Any axe can be used to chop trees here.
- The type of wood from each tree varies by biome and tree type. For now, see the Trees page to help you understand trees as a gathered material resource.
Tundra Biome-themed PropsEdit
Landmark has many props that allow players to enhance the natural look for their build sites or terraform sites to suit their needs. As such, many props will appear exactly like those you find in the Tundra Biome biome.
- See the Tundra Biome Props (List) for props that match this biome.
If you are new to Landmark, you may want to read about: