In Landmark, these textures mimic those most often associated with real-world fabric or plastic. It also includes a glowing resource known as lumicite.
As a Building MaterialEdit
Synthetic Materials are extremely diverse textures. New textures are added all of the time, so check your the building materials section of the mega-palette in Build Mode in-game to see all textures.
In Landmark, the Synthetic Material textures have a multiple textures depending on their subcategories.
- Textiles look like real-world fabric, leather mimics, and even some paper and woven reeds.
- Lumicite is a resource that glows in low light or darkness, but that looks like brightly colored stone in daylight.
- Plastics come in matte and shiny finishes of many textures and even include safety-style "tape",
- Click any image to enlarge it.
- No other info at this time.