|Spell Effect||Basic Attack: Tidal Burst
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
This is a beginner's weapon, issued at character creation.
Tidal Burst: Charge a powerful blast that deals damage to the first opponent hit, triggering Surge if the opponent was Frozen. When fully charged this attack passes through multiple opponents, granting Flow for each opponent hit.
|Cast Time||1.3 seconds|
Torrent: Channel a torrent of attacks that hit all opponents in front of you. Hitting the same opponent several times eventually Freezes them.
Water weapons are elegant and inevitable. They possess the following properties:
- Flow: Successful attacks can temporarily increase maximum energy.
- Surge: When activated half of stored energy is consumed to deal bonus damage.
- Freeze: Opponents can be frozen, which temporarily stops their attacks and movement.
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.