- The Tableware props with crystal in the name are all clear props. The opaque versions all have stemmed in the prop names.
- This prop is not innate. It must be "discovered" while engaging in non-building activities or added using the Lumen Station.
- Though some props are not innate and can be discovered as "recipes," props are not a crafted item.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab while in Build Mode.
|?||Verify resource and change info here, remove this note when corrected.|
When you recycle a prop, all of the materials used to place it will be returned to you. Right click on a prop and choose Recycle to return materials to your inventory.
- See the Drinkware Props (List) for props you might expect to find in a private or commercial location that serves drinks.
- The Tableware props for all props that might be used to set a dining table for a meal.
- See the Cookware category page for all pots, pans, lids and other props you might find in a kitchen.
- The Food Props by Type (List) groups food as you might expect to find it in a grocery store.