- This page is just starting out. Please take a moment to add information where you see a ?
- This page is missing images. See the Gunslinger's Six-Shooters page for the ideal format.
|Spell Effect||Basic Attack: ?
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
Change to the Basic Attack name: This attack needs a description. Place your mouse over the item in the Replicator or in your inventory and add the description found in the Tool Tip.
Change to the Power Attack name: This attack needs a description. Place your mouse over the item in the Replicator or in your inventory and add the description found in the Tool Tip.
Water weapons are elegant and inevitable. They possess the following properties:
- Flow: Successful attacks can temporarily increase maximum energy.
- Surge: When activated half of stored energy is consumed to deal bonus damage.
- Freeze: Opponents can be frozen, which temporarily stops their attacks and movement.
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.