- Some props are Innate Items and some can be discovered as "recipes," though props are not a crafted item.
- All creatures that have armor (e.g. Ebonguard elves) can be tinted while in Build Mode. Generic monsters can not be tinted.
|Faction Style||Monsters (PvE)|
|Unique Behaviors||Short summary of what the above means - e.g. This skeleton uses a flaming bow to attack.|
Using Creature PropsEdit
All creature props are placed using the Prop Palette.
- Creature props are moved with a Fine Tuning menu just like regular props, but they have additional functions and features.
- See the Creature Prop page to learn about working with Settings.
- Creatures can be used with the Linking and Triggering system and the Story Tools to create a combat or story experience on a build site.
Slaug Stormlasher AttacksEdit
When linked to a Combat Node, this creature can be made to perform the following Abilities:
- Ability 1: Claw Slash
- Ability 2: Claw Storm
- Additional information
When you recycle any prop the materials used to place it will be returned to you. Right click on a prop and choose Recycle to return materials to your inventory.