- Most sand textures are included in the free-to-use building materials.
- Gathered sand can be used to place some types of masonry and similarly "finished" textures.
In Landmark, these textures mimic those most often associated with real-world ways sand looks as it is found naturally and as it appears when sand is finished to an art form as real-world masonry.
- The natural textures are rough and unfinished as you might find the in desert biome locations.
- The finished textures in Landmark tend to include those textures which look like literal brickwork, but may feature textures that mimic trim, pavers, and intentionally smoothed surfaces.
As a Building MaterialEdit
In Landmark, the Sand textures typically have a matte or "dusty" finish, though the masonry textures can be glossy.
The sand textures in these examples are free-to-use building materials that look like natural sand.
In Landmark, these textures mimic those most often associated with real-world masonry.
- It tends to include those textures which look like literal brickwork, but may feature textures that mimic pavers, roof tiles, and stone carved or cut with fine-art finishes.