- Only a scant few masonry textures that use common stone are included in the free-to-use building materials.
In Landmark, these textures mimic those most often associated with real-world masonry.
- It tends to include those textures which look like literal brickwork, but may feature textures that mimic pavers, roof tiles, and stone carved or cut with fine-art finishes.
As a Building MaterialEdit
Common Stone MasonryEdit
In Landmark, the stone-Masonry textures typically have a matte finish, though a few may have glossy finishes.
- Shown below, Masonry finishes that use common common stone.
In Landmark, the sand-based Masonry textures typically slightly glossy finishes that reflect light.
- Shown below, Masonry finishes that use common sand.
- This should not be confused with the unlimited, free-to-use building materials that mimic Terrain textures found in all biomes
- Ice also has some textures similar to these masonry finishes, but it is found in its own category.
- As of 2016 only one gem, Cut Moonstone, has some some textures similar to these masonry finishes.
- Two of the uncommon stone has some textures similar to these masonry finishes, but they are grouped in the Stone Resource category of the building materials tray while in Build Mode.