- This prop is innate. It is prop knowledge included in the Prop Palette when anyone creates a new character.
- Though some props are not innate and can be discovered as "recipes", props are not a crafted item.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab while in Build Mode.
|60||Cut Striped Wood|
When you dissemble any the materials used to place it will be returned to you. Right click on a prop and choose Disassemble to return materials to your inventory. This a seasonal, decorative prop, but it can be used all year long on a spooky build site.
- Similar seasonal props examples include:
- Skull - a larger, somewhat exaggerated skull
- Skull (Jawless) - just like the above, without its jaw
- Human Bones - all props with 'human bones' or 'human' in the name are more realistic
- Human Bones with Skull - just like this skull, but with the bones that match it
- Human Skull
- Jump Scare Skeleton - he'll pop out and frighten your visitors
This a seasonal, decorative prop, but it can be used all year long on a spooky build site.
- See the Seasonal Props (List) for similar items.