- This page is just starting out. Please take a moment to add information where you see a ?
- This page is missing images. See the Gunslinger's Six-Shooters similar (weapon) page for the ideal format.
|Maximum Affinity Effect||can inflict damage over time|
How to MakeEdit
When crafted at a Replicator this make 1 item.
Maximum Affinity EffectEdit
Affinity describes characteristics to boost combat skills. Equipping armor, weapons, and accessories with a common affinity will further boost those benefits.
- With armor, the Maximum Affinity Effect occurs when it is combined with a weapons.
- While wielding a Shadow weapon, you can temporarily inflict damage over time when Condemning an opponent.
To see the full details of about this or any other armor's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this armor.
- Drag the armor to the Armor slot to equip it.