|Spell Effect||Basic Attack: Unload, Power Attack: Trick Shot|
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
This is a beginner's weapon, issued at character creation.
Unload: Channel a flurry of shots at opponents in front of you before reloading. Every opponent hit is temporarily vulnerable to being Crushed by Trick Shot.
|Cast Time||2.5 seconds|
Trick Shot: Evade incoming attacks with a spinning dash in any direction while firing a series of wild shots. Dashing again after hitting an opponent grants Harden.
|Cast Time||0.9 seconds|
Earth Affinity Edit
Earth weapons are indomitable and overwhelming. They possess the following properties.
- Regrowth: Successful attacks can restore missing life.
- Harden: When activated, the next opponents attack deals reduced damage.
- Crush: Opponents can be knocked to the ground, which temporarily stops their attacks and movement.
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.