- This page is just starting out. Please take a moment to add information where you see a ?
- This page is missing images. See the Gunslinger's Six-Shooters page for the ideal format.
Basic Attack: Fiery Cleave
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
Fiery Cleave: Swing your axe at all opponents in front of you, gaining Frenzy if they are Burning.
Conflagration: Charge a powerful uppercut that deals damage to all opponents in front of you. When fully charged it throws a field of molten fire down, Burning all opponents inside it.
Fire weapons are wild and violent. They possess the following properties.
- Erupt: Successful attacks can deal double damage.
- Frenzy: When activated, all attacks are temporarily faster.
- Burn: Opponents can be set aflame, which temporarily stops their attacks while dealing damage over time
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.