The Focus Node can be triggered from any other event, and can be linked to any number of creatures. By default, the creature(s) will look at the node instead itself when the node is activated, but it can instead be used to have them look at whoever triggered the node (such as the player).
Incoming and Outgoing LinksEdit
The Focus Node has the following options for Incoming Links:
- "...Activate this node."
- "...Deactivate this node."
The Focus Node has the following options for Outgoing Links:
- "When this node activates..."
- "When this node deactivates..."
The Focus Node prop has the following options under Settings:
- Name: Allows players to give the prop a name only they can see.
- Focus on What Activated This: Instead of looking at the node itself, the creature(s) will look at whatever activated it, such as the player who pulled the switch that triggered the node.
The following resources are required to place this prop.
|50||Cut Plain Wood|
General Prop InformationEdit
- All props are placed using the Prop Palette using the Build Mode interface while the Build Site is in Edit Mode.
- To remove this prop, right click the prop and hit Recycle. Any materials used to place it will be returned to you.
- This prop is innate. It is prop knowledge included in the Prop Palette by default for new characters.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab in the Build Mode interface.
- This prop is only visible in Edit Mode.