- See also: Monsters (PvE) for info on common monsters.
Elite Monsters are extra-tough enemies (NPCs) that will engage in battle.
About Elite MonstersEdit
Elite Monsters are simply "tougher" to defeat than the common versions, because they have stronger attacks, resist attacks made on them, and have greater health.
Players can encounter Elite Monsters in two general location types:
- Chaos Caverns
- Build Sites - provided other players have discovered the non-innate prop versions and set their sites up for combat.
Types of Elite MonstersEdit
Every faction has a type of elite monster.
- The factions include:
- Monsters - generic monsters, like the chomper plants, slaugs, and other creatures that roam around in the Chaos Caverns.
- Barren Faction - for the skeleton race.
- Scalewind Faction -for the kobold type race.
- Highfall Faction - for the human fantasy race.
- NovaTech Faction -for the human sci-fi race.
- Ebonguard Faction - for the Drak Elf race
- Stoneskin Faction - for the stone giant (classic golem) race.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Please add info here about defeating elite monsters and remove this note