|Spell Effect||Basic Attack: Overcharge
Power Attack: Rolling Thunder
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
Overcharge: Charge your axe to damage all opponents in front of you. When fully charged damage to an opponent grants Supercharge.
|Cast Time||0.8 seconds|
Power AttackEditRolling Thunder: Execute a series of leaping attacks, dealing greater damage to all opponents in front of you with each strike. The third attack in a row also briefly makes you immune to incoming attacks and Electrocutes all opponents hit.
|Cast Time||0.7 seconds|
|Cast Time||0.9 seconds|
|Cast Time||0.5 seconds|
Lightning Affinity Edit
Lightning weapons are energetic and intense. They possess the following properties.
- Energize: Successful Power Attacks can temporarily increase energy regeneration.
- Supercharge: When activated, all Power Attacks temporarily deal more damage and cost more energy.
- Electrocute: Opponents can be set electrocuted, which temporarily stops their attacks and movement.
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.