|Maximum Affinity Effect||Rot can spread and deal bonus damage|
How to MakeEdit
When crafted at a Replicator this make 1 item.
Maximum Affinity EffectEdit
Affinity describes characteristics to boost combat skills. Equipping armor, weapons, and accessories with a common affinity will further boost those benefits.
- With armor, the Maximum Affinity Effect occurs when it is combined with a weapons.
- While wielding an Affliction weapon, Rot can fester and spread to nearby opponents, dealing bonus damage upon initial contamination.
To see the full details of about this or any other armor's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Armor slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.