The Damage Node can be triggered from any other event, and can be used to affect either an area made with the Area Tool or directly affect a particular creature. If it set to affect an area, the player can choose whether it affects just creatures, just Luminaries, or both.
Incoming and Outgoing LinksEdit
The Damage Node has the following options for Incoming Links:
- "...Activate this damage node."
The Damage Node has the following options for Outgoing Links:
- "When this damange node activates..."
The Damage Node prop has the following options under Settings:
- Name: Allows players to give the prop a name only they can see.
- Percent of Max Health: This is how much damage or healing the node will do when triggered.
- Heal Instead: This checkbox is used to specify that the node should heal rather than damage (damage is done by default).
The following resources are required to place this prop.
|50||Cut Plain Wood|
General Prop InformationEdit
- All props are placed using the Prop Palette using the Build Mode interface while the Build Site is in Edit Mode.
- To remove this prop, right click the prop and hit Recycle. Any materials used to place it will be returned to you.
- This prop is innate. It is prop knowledge included in the Prop Palette by default for new characters.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab in the Build Mode interface.
- This prop is only visible in Edit Mode.