- As of June 2016 (launch) this window is intergrated with the carried Inventory.
Press i to open it. It can be found to the far right of the Bag tab.
The Character Sheet in Landmark is used to view your characters stats and to equip gear and accessories.
- You can further boost stats by adding items and accessories to your character. Some gear will be stored here, rather than in a hotbar For example, Picks remain in a hotbar and are never located in the character sheet, but your grappling hook found here.
Items found in the Character SheetEdit
The Character Sheet includes the following equipped items:
- The currently equipped item from the hotbar.
- Your current Grappling Hook.
- Any armor you have on.
- Any boots you have on.
- Any outfits you have on (armor can be equipped in this slot, but the stats will not count).
- Accessories such as rings and bracelets.
In the About section, you can choose a title from the ones you have collected. It also lists your Luminary Score and now many Build Sites and Gallery Listings you have. You can add a short bit about yourself in the Biography section. Below that, you can view how many Lumens and how much Daybreak Cash you have, and allows you to purchase more.
Adding and Removing Gear and AccessoriesEdit
- Open your Inventory interface (press i)
- Drag an accessory from your inventory, (such as the Keen-Eye Band) to correct location in the Character Sheet
- The reverse can be done to remove items.
The automatic approach: Most gear and accessories can be double clicked or right clicked on while in your inventory to auto-equip them.