- This prop is not innate. It must be "discovered" while engaging in non-building activities or added using the Lumen Station.
- Though some props are not innate and can be discovered as "recipes," props are not a crafted item.
- This prop can be tinted using the Tints tab while in Build Mode.
|?||Verify resource and change info here, remove this note when corrected.|
When you dissemble any the materials used to place it will be returned to you. Right click on a prop and choose Disassemble to return materials to your inventory.
- This chest is a prop, but it is also functional storage. It will hold any items you have like gear (e.g. lightstones and Outfits).
Similar props include:
- See the Buccaneer's Props (List) for props with a similar style.
- See Chests to learn more about the general topic.
- See Inventory to learn how to split stacks of materials and other items and understand how chests like this and other storage options in Landmark differs greatly from other games.