- This page is just starting out. Please take a moment to add information where you see a ?
- This page is missing images. See the Gunslinger's Six-Shooters page for the ideal format.
Basic attack: Enfeeble
Attack: Corrupting Revenge
|Weapon Slot||Main Hand|
Enfeeble: Swing your axe to strike at all opponents in front of you. Opponents with Rot are also Crippled.
|Cast Time||0.1 seconds|
Corrupting Revenge: Channel a blocking stance that prevents all damage from the next attack that hits you head on. When you block an attack you also counter with a shield bash that inflicts Rot upon all opponents directly in front of you.
Affliction weapons are insidious and persistent. They possess the following properties:
- Infect: Successful attacks can temporarily increase damage.
- Rot: Opponents can temporarily suffer from reduced damage and damage over time.
- Cripple: Opponents can be crippled, which temporarily slows their movement.
How to MakeEdit
When made at the Replicator, this recipe makes 1 item.
To see the full details of about this or any other weapon's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this weapon.
- Drag the weapon to the Main Hand slot to equip it.
- To disengage a weapon after a battle, press ESC.