- This page is just starting out. Please take a moment to add information where you see a ?
- This page is missing images. See the Gunslinger's Six-Shooters similar (weapon) page for the ideal format.
|Maximum Affinity Effect||Infect reduces opponents damage at max stacks|
How to MakeEdit
When crafted at a Replicator this make 1 item.
Maximum Affinity EffectEdit
Affinity describes characteristics to boost combat skills. Equipping armor, weapons, and accessories with a common affinity will further boost those benefits.
- The maximum effect from accessories is reached when accessories are worn in combination with armor and a weapon that share its Affinity.
- Infect temporarily reduces the damage of opponents you attack at max stacks.
Affliction accessories grant a weaker version of Infect you aren't using an Affliction weapon, in addition to any other effects granted.
To see the full details of about this or any other armor's available attacks, place your mouse over the weapon in your Inventory and press the Alt key to toggle. Doing so will open additional windows that describe the full information about all available attacks and their mana costs, cast time, and cool down timers.
- Press I to open your Inventory and Character Sheet.
- Locate this accessory.
- Drag the accessory to the accessory slot to equip it.
No other info at this time